Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robbo1974
Level 7

Can I get Disney Plus on my Roku Streaming Stick + Model 3810X

Jump to solution

I am struggling to find Disney Plus Channel on my Roku 3810x. I have done the latest update and still no joy. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can I get Disney Plus on my Roku Streaming Stick + Model 3810X

Jump to solution

Streaming Stick + should be modern enough to run Disney +.

Where are you located? Disney is rolling this out country by country. See schedule: https://www.androidcentral.com/disney-plus#availability

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Do not ask me support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

View solution in original post

RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @RookieSupreme,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in New Zealand at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

You'll want to contact that channel/service provider directly for more information about their service available on the Roku platform.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
boogernose
Level 18

Jump to solution

https://channelstore.roku.com/search/disney

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Streaming Stick + should be modern enough to run Disney +.

Where are you located? Disney is rolling this out country by country. See schedule: https://www.androidcentral.com/disney-plus#availability

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Do not ask me support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600
Robbo1974
Level 7

Jump to solution
Hey Makaiguy, top detective work there... Down in little old New Zealand. Looks like i will have to wait a while. Appreciate your reply Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
J4yP4lm
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey Robbo - I've got the same question/problem mate (same model Roku too). Theoretically, we should be able to get access to the app because Disney+ is already available in NZ I reckon. Maybe Roku just haven't lifted their accessibility measures perhaps?

RookieSupreme
Level 7

Jump to solution

this is still an issue

in NZ with same model 

no channel and if you add via web it just goes blank 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @RookieSupreme,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in New Zealand at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

You'll want to contact that channel/service provider directly for more information about their service available on the Roku platform.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos