Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Since yesterday, I click on the CW the Seed app, pick a show and then it kicks me back out to the Home screen. I’ve tried restarting the Roku and also uninstalled and reinstalled the CW Seed app. Still not working. All other apps are working. Please assist.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CW Seed

Jump to solution

@Mikey-Richmod @Sheilaac717 

Thanks for the post.

If you have already tried to remove the channel, restart the device, and then add the channel back again, as @C_I mentioned, for more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact CW Seed support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I am not sure how to get this issue addressed.  I have the exact same issue.  I tried rebooting, updating (no updates were found), and removing/reinstalling the channel.  Nothing works.  I even tried rebooting my router.  Must be something outside of our control.  Hope they fix it soon!

Anyone from Roku out there ????

Mike P.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Jump to solution

@Sheilaac717 wrote:

Since yesterday, I click on the CW the Seed app, pick a show and then it kicks me back out to the Home screen. I’ve tried restarting the Roku and also uninstalled and reinstalled the CW Seed app. Still not working. All other apps are working. Please assist.

You might want to PM our moderator. He might able to help you. One thing he has advised in similar circumstances is to contact the channel provider directly. as Roku doesn't have any control over the functionality of the channels. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Mikey-Richmod @Sheilaac717 

Thanks for the post.

If you have already tried to remove the channel, restart the device, and then add the channel back again, as @C_I mentioned, for more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact CW Seed support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos