Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Granny1

Re: CTV channel in Canada

Would be nice!!

0 Kudos
Syl1
Reel Rookie

Try this,,roku menu  , go to search and type in canada entertainment,,this is an app that will  Cost 1.99  a month,,you have two CTV channel,two city TV channel and  more. 

0 Kudos
Christine1

Please add CTV CHANNELS to Roku !!!

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Christine1

Thanks for the post.

Channels are managed by the developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to CTV channel support directly to let them know you want their streams on Roku. We'll also make certain that your channel request will be passed over to our team. You can always check our blog at https://www.roku.com/blog for future announcements and updates. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Mywall
Channel Surfer

I sent CTV an email via their website almost a year ago, they haven’t had the courtesy to send even an automated reply!

0 Kudos
reinkers
Reel Rookie

Yes , would be really nice if CTV.ca would be available on ROKU

0 Kudos
Stan100
Reel Rookie

There are a few CTV News on Roku. Our Canadian one has a tile on the app/channel called "World News"( Red tile, and once opened, listed under their English news channels. It hasn't broadcasted anything for a while now, and just displays the message " there are no live events at this time. Please check back later", with the CTV News logo in the bottom right corner. My guess is the app/channel provider needs to reset the link, although I am seeing an old problem of the internet that exist here as well: some apps/channels are displaying more than one tile in their menu for the same channel; somehow, it takes two or more tiles to get through to the streamlining of the channel (the last tile is the one that works, the others are just doorbells for the key slot, so to speak. Others with more in sledge of the topic will be able to explain it in more comprehend able language.

0 Kudos
Stan100
Reel Rookie

....more knowledge of the topic...forgive my autocorrect function. 🙂

0 Kudos
reinkers
Reel Rookie

Here is a link with TV subscription can open even more shows & movies

0 Kudos
Stan100
Reel Rookie

I don't see  a link, and I thought you were talking about free viewing included in the Roku repertoire.

0 Kudos