Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elle21
Channel Surfer

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

Yes, please, 1 more month or in my case, 1 more day?  All I did New Year's Eve was watch this series.  I'm down to the last 2 episodes of Season 7.  I've spent hours trying to find this any where else and failed.  I understand the issues with releasing this series but why can't we rent it?  

Tinkerbell_95
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

They took it off alreadyyyy guys 😭 I am so distraught!!! 

Brurltr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey All,

I don't know where you are all from but I found Cold Case on "Smarttv". It appears to be all over Chicagoland but it is also found on Dish Network if you have satellite. I don't have it but my mom does and it is on twice daily in the afternoon. As of today, they were showing Season 6 episode 12 and 13. Maybe you will get lucky and find it... 

Trishred

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

You know this isn’t the 50s not only do women raise families but we work too! We do NOT get much TV time contrary to what you might think.I tried really hard and I know you already gave us a extra month however a lot of us were still in the middle of Cold Case!

plz give us sone more time. You can cancel something good and leave your **bleep** **bleep** on... come on!!!

Trishred

Re: Please keep Cold Case?

Jump to solution

Well we can understand that however a lot of us watch nothing else but cold case so if we’re paying each month for that show than she fe repurchase the license. They do it for **bleep** shows.

0 Kudos
TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The problem is that not everyone has Dish. Some people have DirecTV (like myself) and that channel doesn't even exist on said provider. So I guess apparently us DirecTV users are S.O.L.! 🤦🏾‍♂️😑

TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

They lucky I cleared the series months ago otherwise I was gonna 🤬👊🏽💥

Elle21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I also get a lot of my viewing from OTA TV.  Just found Cold Case on StartTV in my area, southeastern Wisconsin.  It's channel 58.5.

0 Kudos

COLD CASE

Jump to solution

Hello, Roku team members. I have been watching the show cold case on Roku channels from my tablet for several months. Today when trying resume an episode from the previous day it was gone. Why was the show removed? There's no other way to watch the show from other streaming services, Roku channels was the only one. Can anyone figure out how to get it back, I truly loved the show I was looking buying options but it's literally no where to be found. Please find a way to get it back. Also why isnt there a customer service email?

Miles18

Re: COLD CASE

Jump to solution

Seriously. Cold Case was the only show I’ve ever watched on the Roku channel. Shows like Black Water Sasquatch and Xena Warrior Princess are available, but Cold Case gets removed?!