Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

COLD CASE

Hello, Roku team members. I have been watching the show cold case on Roku channels from my tablet for several months. Today when trying resume an episode from the previous day it was gone. Why was the show removed? There's no other way to watch the show from other streaming services, Roku channels was the only one. Can anyone figure out how to get it back, I truly loved the show I was looking buying options but it's literally no where to be found. Please find a way to get it back. Also why isnt there a customer service email?

6 Replies
Level 7

Re: COLD CASE

Seriously. Cold Case was the only show I’ve ever watched on the Roku channel. Shows like Black Water Sasquatch and Xena Warrior Princess are available, but Cold Case gets removed?!

Level 7

Was wondering the same!! Cold Case was my break from this **bleep** pandemic! 😭

Level 7

I was so upset that Cold Case is gone. One of the reasons we got Roku. 

Roku, please bring back Cold Case.

Level 7

Same here!  I am so disappointed it is gone.  Was the reason we use Roku.  Hopefully they bring it back soon!

Level 7

Big Facts... Bring Back Cold Case ASAP... 

Level 7

I would like to keep watching Cold Case too. Will it return?

0 Kudos