Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgmfish
Level 7

CNNgo, Roku, or comcast? app changes

In the last couple of months, my use of the CNNgo app on my Roku3 via my Comcast account has been slowly losing functionality. I've tried everything to isolate the source of the problem to no avail. It used to be that I saw each show on CNN (say, "Upfront") divided into 10 minute segments along the bottom of the screen.  I could jump between each segment and FF and rewind at any time. The app also gave access to about 5 hours of previous programming at all times. Then about a a month or 2 ago, each show was only divided into 2 half hour segments both entitled something like "Top stories this hour". Now the entire menu along the bottom is gone; I can *only* watch in realtime, and both FF and REW no longer work.

I presume this is some change in one of the 3 components in the subject line of this post; or at least some incompatibility among them. OTOH, perhaps this is unique to me somehow.

Anyone know what's going on?
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: CNNgo, Roku, or comcast? app changes

It is not just you. I sent an email to CNN support about three days ago and have received no response.
0 Kudos
sgmfish
Level 7

Re: CNNgo, Roku, or comcast? app changes

"scottypie1234" wrote:
It is not just you.

That's good to know......thanks.
0 Kudos