Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesJTJ

Why CNN and MSNBC news not working on Roku?

Spectrum says its a roku issue and there working on it. Seems to me someone is suppressing the Liberal news , Fox news and Spectrum news working fine.. VOTE PEOPLE...

26 REPLIES 26
davidcole1

Re: Why CNN and MSNBC news not working on Roku?

That's what I thought!

Dsaye2003

Mine are not working either but all the other channels are. That so obvious 

tallyn3
Binge Watcher

It has been happening for a long time! It has just recently gotten worse. There are no work-arounds either.

How long does it take? Are they being hacked?

It is about time Roku dealt with customers upfront. I am so tired of no customer service. 

Coconut
Channel Surfer

The best you can do that I’ve found is send them an email by scrolling to “support”. I just did that. Says it may take up to 24 hrs due to covid... 🤷‍♀️

I guess we’ll see. 😏

Gm35_2

I'm not sure if I'm the only person who is having this problem but nothing on Roku Channel is working for me. I can't watch movies, channels, tv shows or anything at all. Each time it will say loading, then the entire screen would go dark immediately after.

Coconut
Channel Surfer

Weird thing is. I had the same problem with DirecTv last month. Tried to watch MSNBC and the screen would go black. Only MSNBC. 😡

LaraK

Me too! Something fishy is going on

sgilcd
Reel Rookie

I am also having problems with CNN and MSNBC 

djbillyd
Reel Rookie

I tried watching the channel live, and it was a nothing burger. I could watch yesterday's "news", but nothing LIVE.