Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

The CNBC all is not in my Spectrum steaming package.  How can I subscribe to it through my Roku channels?  I've subscribed Disney and Motortrend, and they work.  But I want to watch CNBC live, and am willing to pay a subscription fee, but I add it and it says it's not in my cable package (yes, I know).  Roku friends, how can I watch live CNBC?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: CNBC

Jump to solution

I don't think CNBC has a separate subscription option. It must be part of a cable/satellite subscription package. You'd need to add it your existing subscription, or subscribe to another service that offers that channel. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

https://channelstore.roku.com/search/cnbc

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks, I have that installed, but it does not function.  I can watch Bloomberg live but not CNBC,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

I don't think CNBC has a separate subscription option. It must be part of a cable/satellite subscription package. You'd need to add it your existing subscription, or subscribe to another service that offers that channel. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

I think @andyross is correct If it isnt part of your Cable Package youre out of luck.

They do have a web site. https://www.cnbc.com/

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos