Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vtxnana

CBS channel via You Tube TV

I use You Tube TV to stream local channels and networks. CBS has been acting up and now it is frozen but has current audio playing. What the heck is going on? I have restarted the system, unplugged it and went back on You Tube TV and on live CBS and the same scene is still frozen but audio is playing. Suggestion?? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Spartan117
Streaming Star

Re: CBS channel via You Tube TV

Your  issue has nothing to do with Roku. It’s probably your local CBS affiliate. Are other networks fine? I just tried CBS on my YouTube TV and it works just fine. Roku cannot control a network like CBS from within YouTube TV. Give it a few hours I’m sure if will be fine. You say you restart your TV but should you restart your modem and router?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: CBS channel via You Tube TV

Roku can only display what YouTubeTV sends to it.  For problems with any individual YouTubeTV feed you need to contact YouTubeTV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos