Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

CBS all access

I signed up for CBS all access, free month. Roku account says it's active and free until 4/24. But everytime I try to login it just kicks me back to sign in.

I also can't remove the channel from my TV, no remove option. Just "manage my account", which I don't want to change.

I can sign into my CBS account, but it asks me to sign up for it there. Help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CBS all access

@Tcat007 

Thanks for the note.

Did you previously have a free trial CBS? Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: CBS all access

Nope, never. I think I made a CBS account a while back to login with my Dish credentials, but it wasn't all access (don't think that was a thing where I did). After cancelling on Roku, then opening the app on Roku, it started working with CBS credentials from PC. Was all a little weird, but now happily binging 3 Star Trek seasons and Twilight Zone. 

0 Kudos