Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookit
Level 7

CBS all access sub - Hacked & no help from Support!

Jump to solution

I have the CBS all access subscription thru Roku and someone hacked my account, changed the password and email address to their account. I canceled the subscription on Roku.com but since I just recently paid for the subscription it will remain active for another month so the hacker gets to use the app and I don't. I emailed support already and they said the subscription has already been canceled and provided a link to the support page.  Thanks for the help Roku support! I canceled the subscription and I don't need a link to a support page that does nothing for me.  

How do I get the subscription put back with my email address and password or have the subscription canceled immediately?  Why do I have to wait a month while they get to use my subscription? Support seems worthless and isn't very helpful. Please don't tell me to contact roku.com/support I already did and nothing happened.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CBS all access sub - Hacked & no help from Support!

Jump to solution

@Kewesley @Bookit 

Thanks for the post.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Kewesley
Level 7

Jump to solution

This exact problem happened to my Disney + account through Roku. I paid for a year and can’t get it back. Are there any answers on what to do?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Kewesley @Bookit 

Thanks for the post.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Bookit
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the copy and paste reply but support has been no help at all. I wonder if they’re even reading what I send to support. 

0 Kudos
Bookit
Level 7

Jump to solution

If you’re reply is the solution then why hasn’t it been fixed yet? I just get a non solution from support that does nothing for me. Account is still hacked and I cant access the app I paid for. What a joke!

0 Kudos