Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookit
Level 7

CBS all access sub - Hacked & no help from Support!

Jump to solution

I have the CBS all access subscription thru Roku and someone hacked my account, changed the password and email address to their account. I canceled the subscription on Roku.com but since I just recently paid for the subscription it will remain active for another month so the hacker gets to use the app and I don't. I emailed support already and they said the subscription has already been canceled and provided a link to the support page.  Thanks for the help Roku support! I canceled the subscription and I don't need a link to a support page that does nothing for me.  

How do I get the subscription put back with my email address and password or have the subscription canceled immediately?  Why do I have to wait a month while they get to use my subscription? Support seems worthless and isn't very helpful. Please don't tell me to contact roku.com/support I already did and nothing happened.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CBS all access sub - Hacked & no help from Support!

Jump to solution

@Kewesley @Bookit 

Thanks for the post.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
Kewesley
Level 7

Jump to solution

This exact problem happened to my Disney + account through Roku. I paid for a year and can’t get it back. Are there any answers on what to do?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Kewesley @Bookit 

Thanks for the post.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Bookit
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the copy and paste reply but support has been no help at all. I wonder if they’re even reading what I send to support. 

0 Kudos
Bookit
Level 7

Jump to solution

If you’re reply is the solution then why hasn’t it been fixed yet? I just get a non solution from support that does nothing for me. Account is still hacked and I cant access the app I paid for. What a joke!

0 Kudos
psgallagher
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the very same issue with my HBO Max account. I was hoping for an answer here. Seems like that's not happening.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@psgallagher

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

With more specific information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos