Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: CBS All Access thinks I am out of the USA

@K_R0cks wrote:

Thanks for this info... what do you mean system restart... under settings & system? 

yes.

when you delete a channel and restart it deletes cache and anything stored in memory.

though,if original problem is not fixed,that would be moot.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yes. You'll need to go under setting and then do a system restart. Good luck!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I tried your suggestion and it still didn't workSmiley Sad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Is there any support for this? I have the same problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same issue on roku TV, my other roku device, and my Android tablet. When I went to support on settings, it showed location as MX. I'm assuming that means Mexico, and I live in the US. I can't find anywhere that will let me change that location. The only location change I can see is for local channels if I moved. I've had to cancel because nothing I've tried let's me get back on to CBS. I hope someone finds the answer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

If it helps you to know my problem is the same all devices  believe I am in Mexico. Even the google homepage believes i am in Mexico so long as any Roku device is connected to the network. I disconnected all Roku devices from my WIFI and restarted the router which fixes the location problem on all other devices. If i try using CBS All Access though the problem repeats. I signed up to CBS though Roku i did not have this issue before when i signed up directly. I seems to be an issue between these two services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It helps to know I'm not the only one with the problem. I've contacted CBS with my info in settings>support. They, at least, replied to let me know they will look into it. I'm not holding my breath. 😏

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Had the same thing start for me tonight.  Was fine last night.  No bueno!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Was so excited that on Monday my CBS all access was working, no out of country message... today Tuesday back to the same old can't access due to out of country error...CBS doesn't care...they have plenty of non roku customers who are paying the way

0 Kudos