Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

CBS All Access subscription issue

Jump to solution

I subscribed CBS All Access on Roku. Does this subscription allow me to watch contents on the CBS app? Or anywhere else? How, if it allows? I tried to watch something on the CBS app, but it asks me to subscribe again. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: CBS All Access subscription issue

Jump to solution

@Ligion717 Thanks for the note. I'd recommend contacting CBS All-Access support for more information about what specific content and apps or channels that your subscription includes. You can reach them directly here: (888) 274-5343 or online at https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=cbs.com/aa

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

subscribed to it via amazon prime. I can watch on my computer or the tv. I haven't tried the phone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@Ligion717 Thanks for the note. I'd recommend contacting CBS All-Access support for more information about what specific content and apps or channels that your subscription includes. You can reach them directly here: (888) 274-5343 or online at https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=cbs.com/aa

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

CBS AllAccess 90 day trial not working

Jump to solution

I signed up for the CBS All Access with my new Roku, it appeared to work, but then when I came back later, I kept getting error messages, wrong email or password.
As someone else mentioned, I did the new password process on CBS and for some reason I can now login but it gives me the option to choose one week free, not 90 days.

How do I get the deal?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Here's what you do..... Go to CBS.com and go to the sign in page. Click on 'forgot password'. Reset your password - which from your viewpoint will be the first time anyone has asked you for a password. Once you've done the reset you are able to use CBS All Access on any device using your sign on. HTH. Please reply if so.

0 Kudos