Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gamaw97
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS All Access streaming issue

Jump to solution

I found answers on the Roku community, I myself had to uninstall then reinstall the cbs app then do a restart of the Roku itself and I haven’t had any issues since. I’m thinking it all depends on the type of Roku you have as to what you have to do to resolve the problem

0 Kudos
RW5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem with the Live TV on CBS All Access on both my Roku TVs.  the Audio and Video are constantly out of sync.  I have contacted CBS several times as this has been happening for almost a month.  What is the problem with CBS All Access and Roku?  I have restarted my devices several times.. removed, restarted and added CBS back on.. I have restarted my router several times.  Nothing works.. Is it the Roku or is it CBS.. 

arjerseygirl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What is the problem with CBS All Access??? All of a sudden you can't have a free account and watch unlucked shows...when you click on a unlocked show a screen comes up showing you 2 options for paying accounts...what the heck??!

0 Kudos
Bevboggey

Jump to solution

Our CBS all access is garbled and freezes often to buffer when watching the ‘live’ shows. Ads and local programs come in fine.

SES

Jump to solution

CBS All Access is the only channel that I have issues with. The Live news won't even come up at all sometimes, other times it is sound only. It's so annoying that I usually go out of my way to avoid watching it now. If it weren't for a few shows, I would just cancel completely. This issue has nothing to do with my internet connection or speed. Using Roku Ultra with wired connection in three completely different floors of the house and all three have the same issues with CBS.

0 Kudos
Auntm001
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I also have streaming issues only with CBS. It is so frustrating. I'm about ready to cancel CBS and I Love the shows! But no sense in paying when I can't get it to work so I can't watch them anyway. 

0 Kudos
Mike456

Jump to solution

i cant cbs All Access on TV

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Mike456

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Or1dep45

Jump to solution

Pls cancelld my all cbs subcription effective March 23, 2021 which is $6.39/mo. It was charge to my Paypal acct.

Thanks 

Pedro Tejano

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Or1dep45,

Thanks for the post.

You may unsubscribe the channels from your TV or online account. On your TV, highlight the channel and press the * button to manage the subscription and cancel the subscription. I've provided a link to go into further detail: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos