Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CobyBlack
Level 7

CBS All Access on Roku Express+ Change season of show

Frustrating situation for which I can't seem to find a solution---

I watched one episode of Season 30 of Amazing Race, an episode I had missed on live TV.  Fine.

Now, I want to begin watching season 8 of Amazing Race.  But, no matter how I try, it keeps taking me to Season 30 and offering me all episodes.  Even if I start a new search, selecting Amazing Race just takes me again to season 30.

Any idea how to access all seasons?  thanks!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
blade_005
Level 11

Re: CBS All Access on Roku Express+ Change season of show

"CobyBlack" wrote:
Frustrating situation for which I can't seem to find a solution---

I watched one episode of Season 30 of Amazing Race, an episode I had missed on live TV.  Fine.

Now, I want to begin watching season 8 of Amazing Race.  But, no matter how I try, it keeps taking me to Season 30 and offering me all episodes.  Even if I start a new search, selecting Amazing Race just takes me again to season 30.

Any idea how to access all seasons?  thanks!

Just checked their website and only the last 8 episodes of the current Season 30 are available with CBS All Access. Seasons 1 - 25 are available to stream with PRIME VIDEO or HULU with a subscription.
TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
CobyBlack
Level 7

No wonder!  My bad.  I really thought there was access to all seasons.  I should have checked.

That clears up the mystery.  Thanks
0 Kudos
blade_005
Level 11

"CobyBlack" wrote:
No wonder!  My bad.  I really thought there was access to all seasons.  I should have checked.

That clears up the mystery.  Thanks

No problem. The ALL ACCESS part of their name is a bit misleading. There are many shows that air on CBS (i.e. The Big Bang Theory), but the streaming rights after original air date may not make them available through their monthly subscription.
TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p)
0 Kudos