Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dgear1975
Level 7

CBS All Access - loading and interruptions

My CBS All Access channel will continually say "loading" while streaming and will also display an error playback message. I have deleted the app and reinstalled but the problem persists. This is frustrating especially since I am paying for the channel. Is there a fix for this?! I have a Roku 1 software version 4.0.9.2
0 Kudos
3 Replies
rumNpugs
Level 7

Re: CBS All Access - loading and interruptions

Hey,

I have the same exact issue. Very annoyed because I paid for this service already. It works when streaming online but when I try to watch any show on the roku app it freezes. The most annoying part is that the commercials load and play just fine, just freezes when the actual program starts.

Hopefully we hear back about a solution soon.
0 Kudos
rumNpugs
Level 7

Update:

I went to Settings > System and then did a Roku restart and that fixed the issue. I'm sorry if anyone else already tried this and it doesn't work for them.
0 Kudos
Catherine88
Level 7

Pretty suddenly I could no longer access the CBS All access channel and Hulu.  CBS doesn't load and Hulu gives me a Gateway error.  I have tried all the usual-uninstall and re-install the channel, unplugging the Roku, checking the Internet speed.  No customer support has worked...not Hulu (spent a lot of time)  CBS All Access and not Roku.  I have a Premiere 4620S  Software 8.0.1 build 4042.  

It seems to be a communication problem between Roku and the apps because I get different messages and have different issues each time but it involves the network, gateway or some interface.. BTW, both apps stopped working at the same time about a week and a half ago.  
0 Kudos