Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: CBS All Access app crashes

Same has happened to me. Trying to watch an hour show, and the CBS “NO” access app has crashed 4 times now!  Quite annoying. 

Highlighted
Level 7

I have been trying to watch deep space 9 on my Roku for over a week now while I use the treadmill. loads slow, freezes, reboots, Its driving me crazy. happens to all episodes intermittently. I have uninstalled and reloaded the app 3 times now and have reset device. Roku or CBS please fix this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having the same issue.  Removed app, rebooted Roku TV and added app.... Still the same issue.

FBI Season 2 - Ep 4 - 15 minutes into episode.  Starts playing commercial 1 of 2 and freezes on black screen.

Roku TV - 5106x

TCL Model - 32S3700

Software Version - 9.2.0 build 4805.08

Thx, Kev

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Update:

I watched the commercials from  my PC and the Ruko episode started working again,

Something wrong in the Ruko....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Now the app is freezing when auto starting the next episode.   The "UP NEXT IN" timer stops a 1 second

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

CBS All Access app start  (does not matter which show, season, episode) to load episode and then it get the error message - "unfortunately"...."try again". Trying again does not work.

Have tried all the suggestions listed (delete app, reboot ROKU, reload app) . Always same results been going on for 7 days. Two different ROKU units -

460X - Premiere - 9.2.0 build 4807-29

4660X - Ultra - 9.2.0 build 4807-46

Need a fix - Please!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

For the last 2 weeks, no matter what I try to watch, I get halfway through the 1st commercial and I get the "unfortunately an error occurred during playback.....

I've tried removing the station, rebooting my Roku, and re-adding. Nothing helps.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

What I did...if you are Amazon Prime get CBS AA through them and watch through Prime...I haven't had a problem since.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks. I'll try that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi guys what’s going on is CBS is a dirty little application that doesn’t honour roku privacy settings so for it to work you have to keep limit ad tracking off and cbs doesn’t discuss it and roku turns a blind eye give it a shot 

0 Kudos