Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuperDaveTX
Level 7

CBS All Access and Star Trek Discovery

We just signed up for CBS All Access so we could watch this show.    First three shows worked fine.   Now 4 and 5 both have an issue where the show gets hung up with about 16 minutes left and then the Roku reboots.  This was on our Ultra, if that matters. 

Anyone else have this issue?

I watched the episode on the CBS site and it was fine.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: CBS All Access and Star Trek Discovery

Thanks for the note here. Have you tried rebooting the device, and then watching the episodes again? You might also try re-installing the channel by following these steps: 

1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose 'Remove channel'.
2. Go to Settings>System>System restart and restart your device. 
3. Once the device restarts, then try adding the channel back again from 'Streaming channels'. 

If that still isn't clearing up the issue, please feel free to PM me with your Roku account email address, the serial number of your Roku Ultra from Settings>System>About, and more details abotu the specific season(s)/episode(s) of the show you're experiencing the issue with. We'd also recommend following up with CBS All-Access support to report the issue and request additional assistance. 

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
SuperDaveTX
Level 7

Re: CBS All Access and Star Trek Discovery

Well, yes...  and it automatically rebooted as the Roku got locked up after this..

We tried watching the end of these episodes about 3 or 4 times, so this is not a one off.

I will PM you my info soon.
0 Kudos