Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
misterandre
Level 7

CBS All Access Not Working On 2nd Device

My daughter has a Roku TV and signed up for CBS All Access, ad-free version. She has 2 profiles on her account. She went to the CBS All Access app on my Roku and it asked her for her credit card information, even though when we went to the app settings, it has her information. Why is the app on my Roku asking for her credit card information again? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: CBS All Access Not Working On 2nd Device

Are both your Roku and her Roku TV linked to the same Roku account?

If she subscribed to CBS All Access through her Roku, then it will only be subscribed on her Roku account.  If your Roku is linked to a different account than hers, she will not be able to access this account on your Roku.

If she signed up for CBS All Access directly with CBS on the All Access webpage, then she should be able to log into the CBS All Access app on your Roku, logging in with her CBS credentials.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos