Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

CBS All Access Canada

Jump to solution

When setting up CBS All Access it will not recognise my username and password. I live in Canada so my account normally logs into cbsallaccess.ca but Roku has the app set up for cbs.com. 
can Roku please give an option to log into the Canadian sight? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: CBS All Access Canada

Jump to solution

@Rick-G  Thanks for the question. This can occur when your device is linked to a Roku account that was created in a different region. In your case, your Roku account is a US region Roku account, showing US channels and services on your device that do not function properly in a different region. 

You'll want to create a new Roku account in Canada, using a Canadian internet connection at my.roku.com

Then, you'll need to factory reset your Roku device to remove it from your US region account, and then link it your new Canadian Roku account. Once linked, add the CBS All-Access channel again, and you will be able to successfully log in using your Canadian CBS All-Access subscription. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem, they sent me an email with the supposed right phone number to call and it is not in service. did you ever get your problem fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@Rick-G  Thanks for the question. This can occur when your device is linked to a Roku account that was created in a different region. In your case, your Roku account is a US region Roku account, showing US channels and services on your device that do not function properly in a different region. 

You'll want to create a new Roku account in Canada, using a Canadian internet connection at my.roku.com

Then, you'll need to factory reset your Roku device to remove it from your US region account, and then link it your new Canadian Roku account. Once linked, add the CBS All-Access channel again, and you will be able to successfully log in using your Canadian CBS All-Access subscription. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos