Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

CBS All Access 90 day free trial problem

I recently purchased a new Roku UltraLT since Roku had discontinued support for my RokuXD.  With the purchase of a new Roku you could choose up to 4 free trial subscriptions.  I chose the CBS All Access 90 day trial since I was interested in the Star Trek programs.

I sign up and enter all the payment information and I go to the channel and CBS wants me to sign up again and choose a subscription option.  Something wasn't right and since I entered that on the Roku website I would think you would not have to do it again.

When the new Star Trek came out a year or so back I did sign up to watch but found it was a subscription and did a week free and cancelled it.  I am guessing that since I had already signed up the 90 day thing was for new customers only and since I already had an account I could not sign up again.

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos