Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KoKoGee
Reel Rookie

CBS Access is now Paramount plus but its not available.

Jump to solution

CBS Access is now Paramount+.  Its been advertised for over a month yet it still isn't available to watch through the ROKU streaming channels.  I had a similar issue with the Peacock streaming channel when it went live.  Please investigate and let me know what is going on.  Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: CBS Access is now Paramount plus but its not available.

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you already subscribe to CBS All Access, the channel will be updated automatically to Paramount+. To get access to the new channel now, you can check for a system update from Paramount+ by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System Update > Check Now.

Your player will need to support Roku OS 9.4 to see the new channel.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
85 REPLIES 85

Jump to solution

hello, i just had this issue. one.  i had to go to search streaming service on roku. enter paramount.. 2. i had to download the paramont service. 3 i had to go into roku settings and under systems..went into system update. that allowed the new paramount plus to replace my old cbs all access and changed it into paramont plus...good luck

MartinF

Jump to solution

My CBS All Access automatically changed to Paramount+ but I cannot watch.

If I click "Sign up", it says I already have an account.  If I click "Sign In", it says I need to create an account.  If I click "Lost Password", I never get an email.

Anyone else having this problem, or know how to fix it?

SB22

Jump to solution

Exactly what I'm going through, pretty frustrating....going to cancel if it doesn't "fix" soon.

Rick0725

Jump to solution

Same frustration. you need to update the app. go to system/updates. 

jkoerner7777
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Roku system updates automatically every day, so updating the system itself did not help.  But what worked for me was to go to Add a Channel, then search on CBS All Access.  Paramount+ is not available in the search.  But if you search on CBS All Access and select that, the channel tile that shows up is Paramount+.  I added that channel then signed in with my existing account and it worked perfectly!

YuyuC
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks for this tip.  When I did this it opened Paramount +, but still gives an error message:

"uh-oh.  An error has occurred, but we're working on fixing it.  We'll be up and streaming again shortly."   

Were you able to actually get in to Paramount +?????

0 Kudos
jkoerner7777
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was able to get to Paramount+.  I had to sign in again and that was successful.  This would have been maybe around 8:00 AM CST.

0 Kudos
Llong10

Jump to solution

I did this and it worked. However it looks the same as cbs. I thought there would be new shoes and such like on the paramount channel

0 Kudos
JerryZ61
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having a similar issue. It wants me to sign in, it says wrong password, hit the link to recover password but I don’t get the email link. I am paying for a service I can’t use. Some one from rogue please help.