Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount+ issue

Jump to solution

@Grant63

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
yoda6254

Re: Paramount+ issue on Guam

Jump to solution

I'm a Guam resident with the same black screen problem on Roku when attempting to subscribe to Paramount. Useless trying to subscribe by computer as well.

0 Kudos
Swarty

Re: CBS Access is now Paramount plus but its not available.

Jump to solution

@jkoerner7777 

How did you add a channel for paramount to show up? And did this allow you to get cbs access like sports?       

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Swarty

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information we will be able to assist you further.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
shljakson

Jump to solution

I am billed $5.99 for both CBS interactive and Paramount+. How can I stop this? I only want Paramount+

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Login to your Roku account on a computer and check your subscriptions.  If the subscriptions are not there you are not subscribed through Roku so you will have to go to the website where you subscribed to cancel.  Roku can not help you if you subscribed somewhere else.

0 Kudos