Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loma
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS Access is now Paramount plus but its not available.

Jump to solution

Thank you! It works now. You are the real MVP! 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you already subscribe to CBS All Access, the channel will be updated automatically to Paramount+. To get access to the new channel now, you can check for a system update from Paramount+ by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System Update > Check Now.

Your player will need to support Roku OS 9.4 to see the new channel.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lisakk70

Jump to solution

Go to the channel store on your tv uninstall the app and reinstall .

0 Kudos
Lisakk70

Jump to solution

U

Go to the channel store uninstall the app then reinstall

0 Kudos
MR_Brown

Re: Paramount+ issue

Jump to solution

I get he blank screen with the word Paramount+ up in the top left corner of the screen. I assume this is the same as you're getting. I'm in Canada and I think that might be the problem for me. I'm waiting for a response from support. 

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@StreamerUser wrote:

@Mark29 wrote:

@RokuDanny-R I did try removing the channel but that is not an option on the Paramount+ channel.  It has an option of Manage Subscription and when selected, choices are to Cancel Subscription or Keep as is.  It's odd because this is the only channel that seems to have this option.  Other paid subscription channels like Netflix or Disney+ do not have that and they do have the Remove option.  Just this Paramount+ one doesn't give me the option to remove.

If you subscribed to CBSAA/P+ through Roku Pay you'll need to cancel your subscription before you can remove the app (and subscribe directly/elsewhere).

Also note that when CBS All Access converted to Paramount+  all CBS Access accounts remained as is and you are grandfathered in to paying the same price you are currently paying. 

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

press the options button on your Roku remote on the CBS All Access and press the up arrow key to "check for updates" and then OK. The channel should update to Paramount+   And there is no need to cancel it . All CBS All Access current subscribers stay as is.  That is unless you are NOT a current CBS All Access Subscriber. 

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@crock wrote:

Same here. What happened to CBS All Access on Roku?

March4, 2021

It became Paramount + See the blog on the Roku blog page for more details. 

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@achillisa wrote:

Yes, I have the same problem.  I had cbs access, updated the system and got paramount plus but its not available, What am I paying for, an empty Screen? 

A better solution is to highlight the CBS All Access tile and press the options button * on your Roku remote , goggle up to "Check for Updates"  and then the app will covert to Paramount+.  And there's no blank screen. The subscribe or sign in options appear with the amount for the subscription. If you have an existing CBS All Access account you should be able to sign in with your credenti8als. If you have a problem, contact the provider directly as Roku does not own or manage the app. 

0 Kudos
DG910ME

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting this info. Suddenly CBS was gone from my ROKU channels. If I didn't come here I never would have known it's now Paramount+. I clicked on P+ and CBS appeared. NO signing in or entering password info. THANK YOU. 

0 Kudos