Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkoerner7777
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS Access is now Paramount plus but its not available.

Jump to solution

@JerryZ61 - I had that problem when I tried to sign in to CBS All Access this morning.  I had to remove the CBS All Access channel from my list of Roku channels.  Then I went in and re-added it, but as I explained above, when I chose CBS All Access, the tile had Paramount+.  Then I signed in with my username and ID that I had used for CBS All Access and then it worked.

0 Kudos
JerryZ61
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got the paramount + app, but it says was my password is wrong. I originally setup my account through roku and when I tried so sign in it said I gave the wrong password. When I click the forgot password link, it says it sent an email but I never received one in my inbox or spam folder.

0 Kudos
jkoerner7777
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Can you sign in through a web browser?

0 Kudos
Mark29
Reel Rookie

Paramount+ issue

Jump to solution

I have an acct with CBS All Access.  My 2 Roku's updated to the Paramount+ app today but when I launch it, all I get is a black screen with the Paramount+ logo.  I've tried all the tricks but no resolution.  My Roku OS is 9.4.  Again this is happening on my 2 Roku devices but haven't found any chatter of this same experience on the internet.  Any assistance you could provide would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount+ is now streaming on the Roku platform! Update your device!

Jump to solution

I just fired it up on my Premiere. I had not logged it into CBS AA before on this device, so this was a fresh login. It worked as expected. And they still default to two channel audio, rather than 5.1. Le sigh...

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount+ issue

Jump to solution

@Mark29 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mark29
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R I did try removing the channel but that is not an option on the Paramount+ channel.  It has an option of Manage Subscription and when selected, choices are to Cancel Subscription or Keep as is.  It's odd because this is the only channel that seems to have this option.  Other paid subscription channels like Netflix or Disney+ do not have that and they do have the Remove option.  Just this Paramount+ one doesn't give me the option to remove.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Mark29 wrote:

@RokuDanny-R I did try removing the channel but that is not an option on the Paramount+ channel.  It has an option of Manage Subscription and when selected, choices are to Cancel Subscription or Keep as is.  It's odd because this is the only channel that seems to have this option.  Other paid subscription channels like Netflix or Disney+ do not have that and they do have the Remove option.  Just this Paramount+ one doesn't give me the option to remove.

If you subscribed to CBSAA/P+ through Roku Pay you'll need to cancel your subscription before you can remove the app (and subscribe directly/elsewhere).

JerryZ61
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It’s working now 👍

0 Kudos
Glowie1961

Jump to solution

Yes!  Me!  I have tried everything.

0 Kudos