Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giles0
Level 8

CBS ALL ACCESS advertised shows not on service

I wanted CBS ALL ACCESS because it seems to be the only source to stream the last 3 seasons of CRIMINAL MINDS, but I was very frustrated after installing the channel and singing up for it via ROKU and only finding clips.  On their site, and even the channel it states watch full episodes.  After several attempts to re-install the app, and even canceling the Roku account and trying a direct account through CBS's website, still no criminal minds.  Even using the computer, all I could find was clips.  In desperation, I called CBS ALL ACCESS support at 10:30 PM Central. (Kudos for having long support hours), but the answer was frustrating.  Even though they advertise Criminal Minds, and even show it on their service, they currently don't have the streaming rights.  He was polite, and I was upset.  Not much I could do, can't ask for a refund of the free trial. 

I have no idea if other show/movies/titles are in the same boat, but I am very disappointed with CBS. 

Purchasing the last 3 seasons on any of the streaming services is expensive.   

I hope this helps others avoid a lot of waisted time

Today is 10/29/2020  as this may change at any time.  If you want CBS ALL ACCESS for a particular show, you may want to call them, or confirm they have it through the trail, and don't get confused like I did, thinking the trail was not giving full access. 

Best regards,

Giles

Giles
16 Replies
Lynne2
Level 7

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS advertised shows not on service

Thank you so much for this!  I have been trying for two days to figure out why I only get clips for criminal minds.  It even says stream full episodes now on CBS All Access!  

John1231
Level 7

I had the same problem. I am frustrated by the amount of time I wasted trying to find it. I guess we just have to wait. I will not continue with all access, false and mis leading.

Katastrophik
Level 7

I just subscribed and wasted my money trying to do the same thing . This is false advertisement and the company should be ashamed . 

Tim13
Level 7

Wish I would have read this BEFORE I gave CBS All Access my $5.99!  But good to know I’m not the only one “suckered” by CBS’s false advertising!!!!

ldgeorge86
Level 7

Yep. I just went through the same thing. Signed up for the free trial thinking I was about to binge watch a couple of episodes tonight only to find that there are only clips available. So disappointing. I've watched seasons 1-12 on Netflix so many times I was beyond excited to be able to finally see the last three seasons. Dream smashed. How can it not be available? Like, how?!?!?!

Giles0
Level 8

Sorry you ran into the same problem.  I find it hard to believe they are still false advertising.  Well, I wound up purchasing seasons 13/14/15 on Ebay for total of $30  I have finished watching them, if you are interested I could sell them to you for a little less.   I am in Texas. 

If interested provide a PM method. 

Best regards, 

Giles. 

Giles
0 Kudos
rylee
Level 7

As of Dec 4th, 2020, s13, 14, and 15 of criminal minds are still not available for streaming on CBS all access as advertised. 

TMiller94
Level 7

So Bummed! Signed up for this last night as a gift so we could stream Criminal Minds. Really don't understand how they can get away with the false advertising! Giles0, if you still have your dvd's available, are you willing to ship?

0 Kudos
blade_005
Level 14

@Giles0 wrote:

I wanted CBS ALL ACCESS because it seems to be the only source to stream the last 3 seasons of CRIMINAL MINDS, but I was very frustrated after installing the channel and singing up for it via ROKU and only finding clips.

12 Seasons of CRIMINAL MINDS are available to stream on Netflix. CBS All Access will stream the current season of some shows through the season run, but when a new season begins the episodes may leave as they have a streaming license with services such as Netflix.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
YABER Y31 1080p LED Projector | ONN 5.1.2 Dolby ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
0 Kudos