Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

CBS ALL ACCESS - Due to licensing restrictions, video is not available outside your country

Has anyone ran into this area with CBS ALL ACCESS. I'm trying to play this from my Roku Device thru my roku account and this is the error message I get.  I live in Michigan I'm not outside of the country.  The strange things is if I log into CBS ALL ACCESS from my phone it play fine and i can cast it to my TV (which I shouldn't have to do) because I have Roku.  Any thoughts.  

2 Replies
Level 7

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS - Due to licensing restrictions, video is not available outside your country

Yes, i did today, I don't know what to do.

Level 7

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS - Due to licensing restrictions, video is not available outside your country

I’m having the issue now and it worked fine last night. Does anyone know how to fix this?

0 Kudos