Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rturner6095
Reel Rookie

CBS ALL ACCESS - Due to licensing restrictions, video is not available outside your country

Jump to solution

Has anyone ran into this area with CBS ALL ACCESS. I'm trying to play this from my Roku Device thru my roku account and this is the error message I get.  I live in Michigan I'm not outside of the country.  The strange things is if I log into CBS ALL ACCESS from my phone it play fine and i can cast it to my TV (which I shouldn't have to do) because I have Roku.  Any thoughts.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS - Due to licensing restrictions, video is not available outside your country

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact CBS All Access support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach CBS All Access support here: https://help.cbs.com/s/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
markisumba

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS - Due to licensing restrictions, video is not available outside your country

Jump to solution

Yes, i did today, I don't know what to do.

Mycoled3
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m having the issue now and it worked fine last night. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Kieffer05

Jump to solution

Same things happening to me now! If anyone knows how to fix pleas help. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact CBS All Access support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach CBS All Access support here: https://help.cbs.com/s/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CityguyUSA
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Roku has horrible customer service.

Logout of CBSAllAccess and go in again.  I found it solved my problem.

Mycoled3
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yeah, that seems to be the only fix. Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
JLDriver
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't subscribe to CBS ALL ACCESS and only to Paramount + through my Roku. I just started getting this message today on a show I've been watching for some time now. What's up and how do I fix it

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JLDriver,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

For this specific error message, we would recommend reaching out to Paramount plus Support as they would be best able to assist you further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach Paramount+ support here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s 

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Josiek101

Jump to solution

I think you have to update the app on your roku.

0 Kudos