Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheresaB96
Level 8

CAN'T ACTIVATE MARQUEE SPORTS NET!!

I am attempting to activate MARQUEE SPORTS Network, from just outside HATTIESBURG, MS, over Roku Express.  There are 4 providers listed?   HELP??? Diehard Cubs fan since 1984.   I gotta see my guys play!!!! 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Strega
Level 12

Re: CAN'T ACTIVATE MARQUEE SPORTS NET!!

That's kind of vague but it sounds like it is asking you to log in to your cable/sat/TV provider so they can make sure you are a paying customer.

0 Kudos
TheresaB96
Level 8

I don't have DIRECTV anymore.....In fact, they are one of four providers listed i bailed on them after 2 months of $190 bills for 50 channels (they dropped my channel lineup by half and still charged me full price!). 

I need to know what peovider to choose so I can enter the on-screen code.  I don't know if I need to grab Hulu, or Fubo??? What?

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 12

It would need to be one of the providers they (Marquee) list and you would need a plan with that provider that includes that channel.

0 Kudos
TheresaB96
Level 8

Ok. 

So, after paying Direct $367 over 2 months time, I refuse to sign on with them. I am in MISSISSIPPI, not Chicago.... Guess this means I'll be catching what few Cubs games are broadcast on ESPN?  I do have them..... 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Level 10

Not sure if helps or how much the subscription is but..

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/d281bf597911a8730e5d0d8aecdf670b/mlb

Probably some other subscription services as well, not a baseball fan, sorry.  Search around in the Channel Store.  Sometimes a free Channel is offered that at least gives news and highlight.  Direct Sports for hockey, football, and soccer allows you to follow teams and then has news and clips for viewing.  May be a similar one for baseball.

0 Kudos