Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimKeefe20
Level 7

Buzzr TV goes "black"

While watching Buzzr TV on the Live channel, every so often everything goes blank and blank.  Sometimes it's just for a few seconds, other times it's longer.  Is there some issue with my Roku, or is it because of the live feed through Roku?  

Thanks,

2 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Buzzr TV goes "black"

Have you tried other live channels?  I tried it briefly and it seemed ok, but I didn't give it much time.

0 Kudos
CLincoln65
Level 7

Re: Buzzr TV goes "black"

I'm on the ROKU Live channel at least 4hrs today and every channel is going black. I switch to another and in seconds it too goes black. I can wait several minutes and go back to the first one that blacked out and it's back, but it has reminded. Then, it goes black again. I can't find anyone talking about this with the exception of you although, not Buzzr tv just my ROKU TV's Live channel. Have you gotten any help? I'm not. This has only happened today and worsened by the hour.

0 Kudos