Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Built-in channels not working

Roku Ultra; December 2019. Power on - first thing it does is update itself. Among preloaded channels that do not work is "Nowhere TV".  Tried on two different Roku Ultra devices; some of the originally loaded channels do not work.

(1) Why is this support section not showing search results for "Nowhere TV"? Not officially supporting it is one thing, however, pretending it has never existed is another.

(2) Why are there channels preloaded on the Roku that do not work? Put it differently, if Nowhere TV is not officially supported, why is it there when device is new and has just updated itself, or Roku is reset to factory settings?

(3) Why do I as the customer need to go through the preloaded channels and remove the ones that don't work manually myself, especially just after Roku downloaded and installed the latest updates?

These three questions are not here so I can rant and let off steam; I am expecting serious answers from Roku. However, not your copy-paste - one-size-fits-all - add-insult-to-injury type answers.

0 Kudos