Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amitchell039
Level 7

Buffering

Since Oct 2020 there has been buffering unable to watch a show without buffering.  Specturm says it the roku.  have replaced the 3 devices and still having issued. being told the issues since the updates there are still streaming issues.  I am really tired of this devices and Spectrum.  I wish for once someone will fix the **bleep** problems inorder for me to be able to watch a **bleep** tv show.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
invisigoth
Level 7

Re: Buffering

I've been having similar problems since October, also with Spectrum, using Roku Ultra's.  My video's will start, and play briefly, before freezing up.  Seems to be a buffering issue as before it locks up, it will start skipping like it doesn't have enough speed or buffer to pull from.   Any help would be appreciated Roku.

0 Kudos
straycat
Level 8

Re: Buffering

I'm having the same problems as you are.  I watch Spectrum for live TV news, and it 'buffers' on and off all day.  None of my other Roku channels (Hulu, Britbox, etc) have this problem.  I contacted Spectrum and they told me they could send a repairman.  I'd like to see if it's a Roku problem before I go through that hassle.  Or if someone could tell me why it's happening?  I'm using a Roku Premiere.

0 Kudos