Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockledge
Channel Surfer

Re: Britbox

Jump to solution

I was replying to a previous message.  Your plan is excellent and I will await your contact information and will try to locate as well. Thanks for your efforts, this is frustrating for many of us. Cheers.

0 Kudos
T-buck
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you southsider!

0 Kudos
southsider
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have a couple of questions about going with Prime. I have it but can you delete 'continue watching' episodes unlike on the stand alone streaming channel. I have read differing comments here on this site.

Also, I can't remember if it was Acorn or Britbox where I looked into using Prime but found out that I would have to pay extra for certain series within one of those channels. I am not happy about Prime to begin with because they want extra payment for a lot of their content. They have enough money.

0 Kudos
rockledge
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So sorry I am unable to answer your question. I subscribe directly through BritBox and view through Roku.

0 Kudos
rockledge
Channel Surfer

Removing Continue Watching shows September 2021

Jump to solution

Southsider,

I tried this a few days ago and so far so good. Sign in to Britbox on your laptop or PC. Go to Continue Watching and click on a show you wish to remove. An "X" will appear in the box, click on it.  Close Britbox and then go to your TV (I watch through Roku) to see if it has been deleted. I was able to delete 8 shows. I hope this works for you.

0 Kudos
southsider
Channel Surfer

Re: Removing Continue Watching shows September 2021

Jump to solution

I did a reply to you via email. Not sure it works that way. So I'll just repeat it. Thank you, it worked!!!  Riches for you and one less aggravation in my life.

0 Kudos
rockledge
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi Southsider!

I am so happy it worked for you too. It sure was aggravating and did not seem to  me to be an especially difficult issue to resolve for Britbox.  Cheers! 

0 Kudos
Spirit11

Re: How to remove / delete shows from Britbox 'continue watching' list?

Jump to solution

1) Log into Britbox on your computer.

2) Go to the "Continue Watching" carousel.

3) Hover your mouse over the icon/title block for the show you want to remove; an "X" in a circle will appear in the lower right corner of the show icon.

4) Click the circled "X".

5) A pop-up will appear that asks you to confirm removing the show from your "continue watching" carousel.

6) Exit and relaunch or launch Britbox on your Roku. The shows will be gone.

0 Kudos
moralsage
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Doing the X removal, worked for me, on my computer, but only TEMPORARILY!  My old shows are creeping back, slowly into  "Continue Watching" even though they were Xed off (On ROku).  I mean..>REALLY???

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @moralsage

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Could you tell us which channel the issue occurs? We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos