Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Britbox will not load

Jump to solution

My Britbox app doesn't load. Tried going to their customer help and main website, but nothing comes up. Any one else having problems? Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Britbox will not load

Jump to solution

Was finally able to reach Customer Service by phone:

Entire server is down. Not scheduled to be back up for a full 24-48hrs.

My yearly sub ends in August 2020...will most likely ditch as Amazon Prime is offering Britbox at $6.99/mo last i checked.

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same problem.  Sling will load.  Acorn TV will load.  Britbox will not load.  Anyone?  There is no option to uninstall Britbox then reinstall it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi,

I just tried going to Britbox's website, again on my computer. The site will not come up, so I suspect their whole system is down. Hopefully it will be corrected soon. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem. Will check again tomorrow and see. Hopefully it is worked out.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes, the channel won't launch at all ..... just spinning!

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My britbox is back up. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Not only does it not load, but has become worse over past week with buffering issues and jumpy interface.

Went to website for support, it's down and customer service number is busy.

I paid full year subscription but am beginning to think Britbox will be absconding with lots of money from some very pissed off customes here in USA.

If this issue is not rectified or at very least an email sent out - I'll be emailing the UK customer with a few choice words on wtf...

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Was finally able to reach Customer Service by phone:

Entire server is down. Not scheduled to be back up for a full 24-48hrs.

My yearly sub ends in August 2020...will most likely ditch as Amazon Prime is offering Britbox at $6.99/mo last i checked.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

All evening it keeps logging me out, and I keep having to re enter my password twice every time.  It's never been this buggy before.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Mine britbox days I do not have an account. I have tried to reset my password as I cant put it in because it says the password is incorrect. I clicked on forgot pass word, was told a link was sent but I never get an email. Every thing must be down for them tonight. Britbox is loading,  I can see programming but it Is  "FORBIDDEN" for me. 

0 Kudos