Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Britbox through Roku in the UK

Jump to solution

Is there an update as to when britbox will be available on roku in the UK? 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sadly we are mid lockdown in april 2020. Britbox is not on my roku or bt YouView box. Worst roll out for a business in history 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I agree. An absolute joke! Getting rid of Roku and replacing with Amazon stick @roku

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Abysmal roll out. British TV, UK Company yet the number of TV usable devices that it can run on is limited in the UK yet more open in the US.

Contacting Britbox is a waste of time, complain to ITV (90% owner) and Ofcom (regulator and competition authority) for failing to force more open access to video-on-demand services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I ditched Amazon Fire for Roku and I think Roku is a lot better. I've also wasted time searching for Britbox on Roku multiple times since its launch to find nothing.

But this is the fault of Britbox, not Roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sorry, isn't that what I said but as Britbox only reply with a "we'll do it soon", I said complain to their majority Owner and to their Regulator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Damnit, wish I’d seen this earlier before I got a box, I did a cursory search with lots of results for Britbox in the Roku and was the only reason I got the Roku. Guess it’s back to Amazon for a firestick then.

0 Kudos