Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
retread
Level 8

Britbox on soundbar works but not on TV

Jump to solution

I signed up for Britbox on my Roku Soundbar and it works fine, but when I attempt to access Britbox from my Roku TV, it asks me to sign in with my Roku account, which it promptly rejects.  Since the channel selection won't sync authorization, I want to remove it, but there is no selection to Remove Channel.  BTW, when I check Manage Subscriptions on the TV, it shows me current and active, but still requires sign-in which it does not accept.  What to do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
retread
Level 8

Re: Britbox on soundbar works but not on TV

Jump to solution

Resolved the issue myself.  Logged into Britbox online and reset my password.  Then used that new log-in credential to log into the Roku TV Britbox channel.  Viola!!!  Now I have Britbox on both TV and Soundbar.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
retread
Level 8

Re: Britbox on soundbar works but not on TV

Jump to solution

Resolved the issue myself.  Logged into Britbox online and reset my password.  Then used that new log-in credential to log into the Roku TV Britbox channel.  Viola!!!  Now I have Britbox on both TV and Soundbar.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos