Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veekee

Re: I have a current subscription to BritBox but I'm locked out of it

Jump to solution

Same issue here - I subscribe through Roku - suddenly the channel just spins and never loads !  I finally cancelled the subscription aNd am now watching BB via Prime

RIDICULOUS 

0 Kudos
Kaylagunter1991
Reel Rookie

Re: BritBox now says "Not available in my country"

Jump to solution

me eaither i texted roku and britbox as well i just paid the bill for britbox i told them if its not avalible in the usa then i want my money back asap

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Britbox is not loading Feb 4 2022

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We would first recommend trying to removie the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more, specifically in this order.

If you are still experiencing an issue, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Tmlestingi

Britbox not available in my country?

Jump to solution

Turned on Britbox and I got a message saying ‘britbox is not currently available in your country.’ I live in tge USA. Is this a settings issue, or is something happening with Britbox. 

Slisbin
Reel Rookie

Re: I have a current subscription to BritBox but I'm locked out of it

Jump to solution

I am also not able to get britbox to load. This is the 2nd time this has happened in the last few days.

Birdchuck
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Our Roku Ultra shows the "remove channel" on other channels... but not Britbox. There is NO "remove channel" option. This just started happening tonight. We've been Roku Ultra users for 2 to 3 years. 

Wendy1519
Reel Rookie

Re: Britbox not available in my country?

Jump to solution

I have the same issue as do many on a FB page for Britbox. 

0 Kudos
LiverpoolPL
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

BritBox, on at least two Roku devices we own, will load,  then just quit within seconds of loading the main screen.

Deleting, then re-adding the channel does not make a difference for us.

The Roku models are somewhat older (2450x). Is BritBox no longer supported on these?

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tmlestingi @Wendy1519,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.
We believe this issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue, we recommend contacting Britbox directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries.
You can reach Britbox support here: https://help.britbox.com/hc/en-us 

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Wendy1519
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It’s been resolved and there are other posts on it (occurred last week too) but in answer to your questions:

1. Roku device

2. Only with the Britbox channel

3. Don’t know. For me it was on Tuesday 2/8 but others reported it last Friday

4. I did everything you listed. It didn’t resolve the issue

5. it was just a static Britbox screen that said channel is not available in your country

0 Kudos