Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martha21

Re: Britbox Can't Play

Jump to solution

I tried following all these steps several times, asking for a reset link email, but the email doesn't arrive. It is not in the junk folder.  

I have an active britbox subscription. This problem came up after I got a new roku premier device.  All my other subscription channels are working.

0 Kudos
psharp
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Followed your instructions and it still does not work. 

I've subscribed (britbox did process the charge) and no matter what I do, it still wants me to subscribe. If I select this, it says I've already subscribed. 

It's starting to feel a bit like a scam here. Do you guys actually test these apps before releasing them on us?

Boxertwin
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried everything.  Unpluged roku. Signed out, signed in with password and Still the same problem. It says choose your plan. I can't play Brit Box at all.  It comes up, you can see the Programs, but they will not play.I've been charged the yearly amount and got a confirmation of payment from my credit card and from roku that I have a subscription. I tried E mailing roku, but no one is doing anything.  Day 3.

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Boxertwin Thanks for the note. If you need help or assistance with your BritBox username or password, getting signed into their channel/service with an existing subscription, or playing content inside the channel, you'll want to contact BritBox support directly by calling1 (888) 636-7662 or online at https://www.britbox.com/us/help

This channel (app) is developed and maintained by the channel provider. They can assist you further with account or login related issues, as well as assist you with playback issues you may encounter inside their channel. 

Let us know if you need further help from there. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
lindasabh

Jump to solution

Is Britbox streamed for free with Roku?  

I have downloaded Britbox but it tells me to sign in using my Roku email and password but will not accept it.  Says incorrect.  It is not.  I'm confused . do I need to SUBSCRIBE to Britbox to watch it on roku tv? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@lindasabh 

Thanks for the information.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Britbox support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Britbox support here: https://help.britbox.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Not possible to uninstall, there is only manage subscription, update, moce channel, rate, no "delete" or uninstall chanell. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, after 5-6 attempts to Britbox nothing has been resolved.
My credit card was charged $69.99 for one year subscription, I am considering reporting this as fraud.

0 Kudos
Bsd1

Roku crashes while trying to load britbox

Jump to solution

Roku crashes while trying to load britbox. No problem with other channels. Britbox works fine on my iPad. I have 4 rokus and issue is with all TVs 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@madochristopher @Bsd1 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. In addition, if you were charged by the channel provider, you will need to contact them for assistance with your account and any charges.

You can reach Britbox support here: https://www.britbox.com/us/help

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos