Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grovecity

Breezeline Ohio all NBC channel not authorized

About a month go Breezeline converted it’s acquisition of WOWWAY in Columbus Ohio

Upon doing so the following apps are stating “not a subscriber”

Prior to the merger with WOWWAY all apps for NBCSPORTS, TNT, TBS, USA all have worked

So the question that I have is it a Roku problem or a Breezeline problem?

I also have logged out of all apps disconnected the Roku devise then reinstalled and re-logged in but to no avail I still have the same problem

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Breezeline Ohio all NBC channel not authorized

@Grovecity 

Either way, you should contact the content provider.

If it's Roku, it's because the new company didn't provide updated information. If it's the content provider, well, it's the content provider. So, either way, you should start with the provider and go from there.

It's been a while since I dealt with WOW, and that was in Columbus GA not OH. Anyway, I'm wondering if they are using WatchTVEverywhere as the handler for the authentication. One provider in the Columbus (GA) area used them, and I was thinking it was WOW.

I don't see either listed on the WatchTVEverywhere Website, so I could me remembering wrong, or they could have transitioned to their own. Was WOW using that?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Mull10

My guess is that when you logged into those apps you had to choose a cable provider (WOW). You are now a Breeze line customer, not a WOW customer. Try going back through setup to choose a new provider. 

0 Kudos
jonjon6986

its definitely a breezeline problem, I also tried it on my pc, signed in to my breezeline account and I'm unable to watch anything on nbc, syfy, usa, ect..

0 Kudos