Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Bravo error code NoAuthz

I have read that I need to sign out and sign back in to Bravo app on Roku but I don’t see a sign in or sign out feature. Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bravo error code NoAuthz

@Tcarra77 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Within the bravo channel, in the top row of selections, there will a More options. Selecting this will take you to a screen that will allow you to view My Profile. In My Profile you will be able to sign in with your NBCUniversal Profile or unlock content through your TV provider.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi All, I signed out and back in, unlinked my cable provider and re-linked them, removed the app and installed it again and still get the noAuthz error code.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

@debid44 Thanks for the note here. It's possible that your TV provider account is encountering an issue when you are authenticating the Bravo channel, wherein it isn't being given the correct authorization in the channel provider's systems. If this is occurring, only your TV provider and the channel provider (Bravo) would be able to assist in reviewing your TV provider account, looking into their authentication systems, and helping resolve that type of issue. 

You might also try replacing the channel once more, following these steps in order: 

- Remove the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key and choosing 'Remove channel'.

- Restart your TV from Settings>System>Power>System restart 

- Once your TV restarts, then add the channel back once more from 'Streaming channels'. 

This may help resolve these types of issues in some cases.

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos