Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Boomerang - No Audio!

Jump to solution

Certain shows on Boomerang have no audio all of a sudden. Scooby Doo Where are You and all Looney Tunes have no audio but most of the other shows are just fine. My version is up to date and I tried to reset my Roku but the problem still exists.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Boomerang - No Audio!

Jump to solution

@Strat1127 

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Boomerang support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Boomerang support here: https://boomerang.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

Depending on how the channel is configured, try hitting the "*" (asterisk) key and seeing if you can change the audio format. Maybe it is either defaulting to something your TV/receiver cannot use, or there is a bad encode with no audio on one of the formats.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

Forgot to mention you hit the asterisk key while the video is playing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Strat1127 

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Boomerang support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Boomerang support here: https://boomerang.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos