Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iksleb
Level 7

Bleacher Report Live

Anyone else having trouble with Bleacher Report Live.  The app is not loading and it tells me it is a server issue.  All my other apps work though.  Anyone else having the same problem.

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bleacher Report Live

Hi @Iksleb,

Thanks for the post.

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:
1.Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose 'Remove channel'.
2.Next, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. (For Roku TV Settings>System>Power>System restart)
3.Once your player/TV starts up again, go to 'Streaming Channels' on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.
If that still doesn't clear up the issue you're experiencing, we recommend contacting the channel provider directly to follow-up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues that are occurring within their channel.
You can reach them here: support@br.live or call 888-BRL-4441

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Maveric
Level 8

Re: Bleacher Report Live not working

I'm having the same issue here. Nothing is loading on the app.

I ran through these exact troubleshooting steps mentioned here but it didn't work.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

@Maveric 

Just installed BR Live version 2.8.8 and it loads without issue, but isnt loading any content aside from headers.

You should contact BR about the issue:   https://support.bleacherreport.com/ContactUs

Maveric
Level 8

I just reinstalled it again and even updated my Roku TV. I'm now on Roku version 10.0.0.4124 and it's still showing the same issue after reinstalling to whatever latest version they have. No change.

I sent a ticket to BR.

(EDIT: **bleep**! Can't delete my posts.)

0 Kudos
Maveric
Level 8

Yes. That's the exact thing I'm seeing too. I ran through through troubleshooting, upgraded my Roku TV to 10.0.0.4124 and reinstalled the app. Still nothing.

I sent a ticket to BR.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

The Bleacher Report app updated to 3.0.0 - try loading the app and its content again.

Maveric
Level 8

Yeah it finally updated. But now I can't get out of the AEW section. I like AEW but I wanted to check on my previous purchases.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

I dont have a BR account, so I cant check/address that aspect - again you'll need to address that aspect to BR.

And yes not being able to delete one's own post is a frustrating limitation of many of these webboard/community software systems.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

@Maveric

The Bleacher Report app updated to 3.0.1 - try loading the app and its content again.

To update: Settings/System/System update/Check now

0 Kudos