Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willy82
Level 7

Re: Bit-chute & Dailymotion

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD wrote:

Thanks for the notes here. 

Roku is a streaming platform, and does not create the channels (apps) that are available. (Other than our own—e.g. The Roku Channel) Content providers must develop and submit a channel to the Roku Channel Store, similar to any other device platform or app store in order to become available. 

You'll want to reach out to the channel/service provider directly to share your interest in seeing them on the Roku platform. 

Thanks,

Tanner

After the InfoWars ban how can we trust Roku will allow them? 

Elad
Level 7

BIT-CHUTE

Jump to solution

I added BIT-CHUTE with a code and it appears in my channels but when I open it there is no content. Any suggestions?

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: BIT-CHUTE

Jump to solution

You'd have to ask whoever developed the channel. If it's not in the store, and you have to use a code to install it, that is a private channel and Roku offers no support for them. Even channels in the store are supported by the developers, not Roku. Except for The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player, 3rd parties develop and support all channels. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
richardh13
Level 7

bit-chute

Jump to solution

Can I watch bit-chute on roku?