Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Big Brother Live Feeds

Jump to solution

I am getting "Error Unfortunately, an error occurred during playback. Please try again." when trying to access the Big Brother Live Feeds on the CBS All Access app. I can watch episodes, extra, and live stream live TV with no issues.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Big Brother Live Feeds

Jump to solution

Ok, so I went into Settings/System/System Restart and did a system restart to restart the roku. This actually fixed it for me so far. I have been able to pull up the live feeds multiple times now. Hopefully, that was all it needed.

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Me too! I think I’ve only actually seen the live feeds on Roku a couple times. Every other time I get this error. It’s so annoying.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yes! So aggravating. I've been able to watch them up until yesterday. I had seen this before but usually after another try it would come up. Now, I just continue to get the error over and over.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Ok, so I went into Settings/System/System Restart and did a system restart to restart the roku. This actually fixed it for me so far. I have been able to pull up the live feeds multiple times now. Hopefully, that was all it needed.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

That worked for me! Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Me too.  It does it on our Firestick and my Roku TV.  Really pissing me off.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Paige, did you try the reset I posted earlier?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes I did.  Thanks!!!  I saw it after I posted and should have tried that first. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

this solution worked for me. Thank you!

@KatboomG wrote:

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

have attempted it more than five times and still get the error.  also using the prime app for my cbs all access it just kicks me out back to the roku home page.  *pulling out my hair*

however, using prime on my old (non-android) sony, the bb live feeds play just fine. I just added it to my xbox-1 and it works there too.  I'm thinking this is an ROKU problem by itself