Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AWR83
Level 7

Bible project app failed to load

Bible app has “Failed to load channel” message. I have deleted the app and restarted my system several times and it still has the same message. 

Please help. 

Thank You : ) 

#bibleproject

5 Replies
Manny3324
Level 7

Re: Bible project app failed to load

Im having the same issues With the Bibleproject channel.@AWR83 

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Manny3324 @AWR83 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Jwilson
Level 7

I am having the same issue with Bible project & strangely with my church app as well. All others appear to work just fine... Tried removing apps & restarting but didn’t help

0 Kudos
Mcallan01
Level 7

We are also having the same error

0 Kudos
BigFan18
Level 7

Re: Bible project app failed to load SOLVED sorta

From Bible Project:
For owners of Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Apple TV:

Please note that our channel is currently unavailable for streaming due to changes to YouTube's free video hosting service. In the meantime, we encourage you to try casting our videos from a smartphone or computer to your TV by enabling screen mirroring on your streaming device.

We are very close to launching a new watch service on our website as well as making videos available on our streaming services through an independent self-hosting system. We will be back online before the end of the year. Stay tuned!

(Updated August 18, 2020)

0 Kudos