Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julia1357

Better Call Saul season 6 part 2

So, I have AMC+ through roku & understood that Better Call Saul season 6 part 2 would be premiering today, July 11'th but I don't see or can't find the new episode. Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks, I'll be grateful for any info... 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Better Call Saul season 6 part 2

@Julia1357 

I did not attempt to watch it live last night, but it was available on the app this morning. To be clear, I subscribe directly to AMC+ and use the AMC+ app. I do not subscribe via Roku or Roku Channel.

Oh, you're going to hate Jimmy. Or maybe love him. (Not really a spoiler.)

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

bite-me
Channel Surfer

I learned the hard way that i have to subscribe to AMC+ directly and not through roku as i can't see all epis of season 6. Only the latest epi.

Why can't i see all epis of season 6?

Oh well. Warning to others. Don't subscribe through Roku.

0 Kudos
CA108
Reel Rookie

I did that first—subscribed directly thru AMC. Could never log in or watch and they did not reply. I cancelled and subscribed thru Roku. Watched S6a part w no problem tho not in real time. Av the next day. 
Now part b has not loaded yet. 
Also FYI AMC has removed all episodes in S6part a (except the last one) re their timeline agreement w streaming services. So it’s not a Roku issue. 
Friends who have AMC w their cable service see new episodes each Monday as soon as they become available.  
Frustrating.