Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dezz
Level 7

Bein Sports Connect

Can't access the live programming from Bein Sports Connect after I enter my user and password. Channels are locked and I get a message (Account info: Unknown error). I have resetted, deleted channel, reloaded again, etc. I have deleted Roku from devices list from my laptop aceess to BEIN, tried again...Can somebody help?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steve_F
Level 7

Re: Bein Sports Connect

Are you a Spectrum customer?  I used to be with Bright House before Spectrum took them over, and last week I lost my authorization on BeIN Connect. I had originally signed in as "Bright House/Spectrum" when authorizing the channel and after I deleted and reinstalled the Roku app I had to end up signing in directly through Spectrum instead of Bright House/Spectrum to get it back.
0 Kudos
Basil
Level 10

Note that to properly reinstall an app, you would remove the app, reboot the Roku, then reinstall the app. This ensures everything is cleared out from any issues with the previous installation/authentication process.

There's no guarantee this will resolve the issue, but if you do attempt to reinstall, be sure to do all those things in that order.
Basil
https://www.basilsblog.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Apple TV (5th gen), TiVo

Previous:
Roku boxes from every generation.
Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, 4th gen)
0 Kudos
ssherr011501
Level 7

I am having the same issue... I called Spectrum and was told that they will create a case because Beinsports is redirecting users to the login page (that was 2 days ago and no resolution). 
0 Kudos