Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkD3
Reel Rookie

Re: Beinsports Connect on ROKU only (laptop fine)

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I tried everything you mentioned , re-installed Beinsports twice, restarted ROKU, including resetting Wi-Fi.

Nothing works. Same loop with ads playing; no programs can be selected. It just starts the ad loop all over again.

All other channels on my ROKU work perfectly. Beinsports connect works fine on laptop.

0 Kudos
MarkD3
Reel Rookie

Tried all fixes suggested. Nothing works. Beinsports is asking for 'pictures' but the site looks and acts normally. It just will not play any selection. Shows ad and goes back to selection page, you select, see ad again and around and around and around. This is happening on my ROKU account (same ancillary device) at two different places , 30 miles apart!

I have had trouble with Beinsports computer streaming in the past. They make like they don't understand; then they fix it weeks later.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MarkD3

Thanks for the follow up.

When removing a channel, please make sure to restart the device before adding the channel back again, specifically in that order.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MarkD3
Reel Rookie

Beinsports Connect will not function on Roku device connected to TV

Beinsports finally told me their Roku app does not work on Roku TV ancillary device. Why does Roku offer it when it doesn't function? Roku seems to have insulated themselves from any questions or customer support. What a screwed up situation........

0 Kudos
lsdjjlaasj
Reel Rookie

Re: BeIn Sport Connect to resolve your issue look at the detailed reply.

It seems like you're experiencing some inconvenience with your BeIn Sport Connect channel on Roku.

The requirement to activate the device every time you try to use it by entering a code can indeed be frustrating. While it's difficult to determine the exact cause without more information, this activation process is typically designed to ensure the security and authorized usage of the service.

There could be a few potential reasons behind the repeated activation prompts. It's possible that there might be an issue with the application itself or a setting on your Roku device.

To troubleshoot the problem, I recommend trying the following steps: Ensure that your Roku device is connected to the internet and that the connection is stable.

Check for any available software updates for both the Roku device and the Bein Sport Connect channel. Keeping them up to date can often resolve compatibility issues.

Consider reinstalling the Bein Sport Connect channel on your Roku device. This can help refresh the application and potentially resolve any underlying issues. If the problem persists, I suggest reaching out to Bein Sport's customer support directly.

They will have more specific insights into their application's functionality and can provide you with tailored assistance.

Remember to provide them with detailed information about your device, any error messages you receive, and any troubleshooting steps you have already taken. They will be better equipped to assist you in resolving the issue.

0 Kudos