Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bein Sport Connect

My Bein Sport Connect channel asks me to activate the device every time I try to use it

Every time a code is shown on screen, and I need to go to Bein's site to activate the device

Is this poor application development or something is wrong with my Roku which can't stay active for any reason?

14 REPLIES 14
nbpham

Re: Bein Sport Connect

I have the exact same problem!  BeIN Sports tech support please fix it!

supernumm
Channel Surfer

Same. Been having to go to the website and enter authentication code every single time for the past 3 weeks. Terrible.

FifthDimension
Reel Rookie

I have the same problem. 

I also requested Beinsports to look at the problem. No solution so far.

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@gvillegas3597 wrote:

My Bein Sport Connect channel asks me to activate the device every time I try to use it

Every time a code is shown on screen, and I need to go to Bein's site to activate the device

Is this poor application development or something is wrong with my Roku which can't stay active for any reason?

It has been reported that this has helped for other channels with this problem, so maybe it will work for Bein Sport.

If the station's login procedure involves using an internet browser to log in, clearing the channel's information stored in the browser (cookies and browser history) before logging into station has been reported to prevent the problem.

If you don't know how to clear cookies and browser history, try using a different browser that would not have this information stored.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
supernumm
Channel Surfer

This has nothing to do with web browser cache on phone or computer. The issue is with Bein app on Roku asking to authenticate every time we open the app to watch a game. Clearly the authentication is not sticking to the app itself hence continuously required user to endlessly authenticate on a daily basis.

FifthDimension
Reel Rookie

Exactly right, I can access Bein Sports Connect via my computer without any authentication issue. The problem is the Roku Bein Sports Connect App; by the way, I have two Roku sticks and both have the same issue with Bein Sports Connect. Extremely annoying to be polite.

EddieP
Reel Rookie

Same issue here with the beinsport connect app on Roku ultimate. Any solution yet?

MarkD3
Reel Rookie

Beinsports Connect on ROKU only (laptop fine)

I am stuck in an ad loop in Beinsports App on ROKU.  All other soccer Apps work perfectly.

Ads play and back to programming selection. No selection will play. And around and around, just ads. Help !!!!!

Tags (1)
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Beinsports Connect on ROKU only (laptop fine)

Hey @MarkD3

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart > Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if this works for you!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos