Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adriley08

Ban an episode - Teletubbies - Bear and Lion

Out of curiosity, is there a way that Roku can stop showing the Bear and Lion episode on the Teletubbies channel? My 1 year old loves the Teletubbies and we recently realized she’s TERRIFIED of the Bear in that one episode. She saw it maybe 2-3 time before we figured out she was scared. She is now having nightmares and, even though she hasn’t watched it anymore, she’s still afraid. She literally acts out the bear’s part and cries. I did some research and found that there is an original Bear and Lion episode which is banned in a lot of countries because it was affecting kids. They came out with an edited version which isn’t much better. Is there any way to just not show that episode in Roku’s Live TV channel? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Ban an episode - Teletubbies - Bear and Lion

@adriley08 

Instead of Roku removing this episode from their LiveTV, you can always use the On-demand feature of the Roku Channel, launch Teletubbies (Seasons 1, 2, and 4 are available), and just skip past the bear episode yourself.

From your Home Screen, use the Search feature "Teletubbies".

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos