Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beukeboom78
Level 7

Bahamas TV channel (ZNS) not loading

Jump to solution

I added Bahamas TV which has their network ZNS on my channel list and it worked for a few months but it now will not load. Anyone else experiencing this issue. I've tried removing & reinstalling the channel, checking for updates, and rebooting Roku. How can I get word to Roku about the issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bahamas TV channel (ZNS) not loading

Jump to solution

Hey @Beukeboom78

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you restarted your Roku device before adding the channel back in? That step is critical when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't done that yet, we suggest giving it a shot. 

Moreover, if the issue persists after the suggestion above, we recommend reaching out to the channel developer to report the issue and for further help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the developer themselves. In that case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the publisher. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hey @Beukeboom78

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you restarted your Roku device before adding the channel back in? That step is critical when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't done that yet, we suggest giving it a shot. 

Moreover, if the issue persists after the suggestion above, we recommend reaching out to the channel developer to report the issue and for further help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the developer themselves. In that case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the publisher. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Beukeboom78
Level 7

Jump to solution

How do I reach out to the channel developer?

0 Kudos
Beukeboom78
Level 7

Jump to solution

I removed the channel, restarted Roku, re-added the channel. That didn't work. It still does not load. If you can assist me by informing me how to contact the channel developer I will reach out to them in hopes to get the issue resolved.

0 Kudos
Beukeboom78
Level 7

How do I reach out to the channel developer?

Jump to solution

How do I reach out to the channel developer for Bahamas TV? How do I find contact information for that particular channel?

0 Kudos